Easy Homemade 3 Cheese Turmeric Eggplant Appetizer Recipe
How to make 3 cheese turmeric eggplant appetizer Recipe
- 750 g crushed Izmir overalls and Ezine feta cheese
- 250 g strained yogurt
- 2 village eggplants
- 4 or 5 spikes pepper
- 3 or 4 medium cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
3 cheese turmeric eggplant appetizer How to Make
- First grind the eggplants and peel them. Soak the aubergines in the water in a bowl.
- During this time, finely chop the peppers and cucumbers and add them on the eggplants.
- Mix the cheese with the yogurt and the eggplant Add the mixture to the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients until they become puree and decorate with 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You can serve the eggplant appetizer with the kebab. Enjoy your meal.
What are the tricks of the 3-Eggplant Eggplant Appetizer?
- Soak the eggplants in salt water before starting the recipe.
- To be able to peel easily, put on a paper towel after roasting and wait for it to warm.
- You can mix the appetizer with chopped mint and olive oil for the last time so that it does not darken while serving. Add time.
How many Calories are 1 Portion 3 Eggplant Appetizer with Turmeric Cheese?
One serving of the eggplant appetizer with turmeric is about 40 calories. You can add this recipe, which is known for its low calorie and lightness, to your diet lists.
You can find delicious appetizer recipes that you can offer with vegetables and meat dishes here. If you wish, you can also try the hummus recipe prepared with tahini and chickpeas.