Easy Homemade Baked Chicken Recipe
How to make Baked chicken Recipe
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato tomato paste
- Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of red chili pepper
- 1 whole chicken
- 45 g butter
- fresh thyme
Baked Chicken How To Make
- Put the olive oil in a bowl. Add the pomegranate syrup, finely chopped onion, tomato paste, salt and spices and mix.
- Apply the mixture on the chicken with a brush and let it rest for 30 minutes. Put the rest of the chicken in a baking dish. Cover it with greaseproof paper so that it does not darken too much. You can decorate with fresh thyme.
- You can serve chicken dish with rice pilaf and potato patties. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of Baked Chicken Recipe?
- Allow the chickens to cook for 20 minutes before starting the recipe.
- If you wish, you can pre-boil the chicken and then put it in the oven.
- You can flavor the chicken meat you have flavored with mint, lemon slices and rosemary.
- To increase the flavor of onions, instead of chopping Prefer grating.
- You can add tomatoes and peppers in the tray 10 minutes before the chicken is cooked.
How Many Calories are 1 Portion Baked Chicken?
One serving of chicken in the oven is about 210 calories. Those who are under weight control are recommended to take off their skin and consume.
If the chicken dishes that you can offer in special meals or celebrations also appeal to your taste, you can take a look at the recipe for chicken with curry sauce or chicken pie recipe.