Easy Homemade Bakery Pasta With Cheddar Cheese Recipe
How to make Bakery pasta with cheddar cheese Recipe
- 500 gr curl pasta
- 30 gr butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 300 ml milk
- 1 ~ 2 teaspoons of powdered mustard
- Boil the pasta in salted boiling water, strain the water and keep it hot. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the flour and stir it constantly stirring. Slowly add the mustard powder without adding the milk and waiting.
- Mix for about 5 minutes until it gets darker. Add 200 g of cheese and continue mixing. Sweeten with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and mix well. Fill the pasta in an oven-resistant serving dish and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese and bake it in an oven heated at 180 degrees until it turns red.
- You can serve the oven pasta with cheddar cheese together with the woman’s meatball. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the tricks of Cheddar Cheese Oven Pasta? It will be enough to boil for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- After straining the boiled pasta, do not pass it through the water, mix it directly with the sauce.
- In addition to Cheddar cheese, you can use grated cheddar cheese.
- Set the temperature of the oven in advance. Do not open the oven door during cooking. Otherwise, the cooking time will be longer.
How many calories is 1 portion of Cheddar Cheese Oven Pasta? Since it is high in carbohydrates and fat, it is recommended to consume in small portions. If you wish, you can also try the pasta recipe with creamy mushroom. Do not forget to share the recipes you like with your loved ones.