Easy Homemade Bulgur meatballs with sauce Recipe
How to make Bulgur meatballs with sauce Recipe
- 2 glasses of meatball bulgur
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper 1 tablespoon of tomato and pepper paste mixture
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 cups of water
- Half a glass of flour
- 1 egg flux
For the sauce
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 tomato
- Half a bunch of parsley
How to make tomato paste bulgur patties
- Put the bulgur into a large bowl. Add cumin, red pepper, tomato paste, salt and 1.5 cups of boiled water and leave for 10 minutes. When the bulgur softens, knead well.
- Add flour and egg whites and knead again. Remove the pieces of hazelnut-size pieces from the dough and roll them into the middle and press them lightly on your finger.
- 4.5 cups boil water. Add salt and add patties. Cook for another 5 minutes after boiling and place on a serving plate.
- Finely chop the garlic and sauté in olive oil. Add pepper paste, grated tomato and salt, cook for 1-2 minutes and roll over the meatballs.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley and serve hot. If you wish, you can also try lentil patties with almost the same calorie value.