Easy Homemade Bulgur Pilaf With Lentils Recipe
How to make Bulgur pilaf with lentils Recipe
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1.5 cups bulgur
- 2.5 cups water
- 1 cups of boiled green lentils
- 30 g butter
- Black pepper
How to make lentil bulgur pilaf
- Fry the onion cube in sunflower oil.
- Add the bulgur, add the spices and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the water.
- Add the lentils when you pour the bulgur juice. Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add to the lentil bulgur and mix. Serve hot with pomegranate-apple juice. Enjoy your meal.You can reach the detailed explanation of the green lentil bulgur pilaf, which does not end with the benefits.