Easy Homemade Bulgur Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
How to make Bulgur salad with chickpeas Recipe
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 tea glass bulgur
- 1 tea glass water
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3-4 sprigs of spring onions
- Half a bunch of fresh mint
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1 coffee cup olive oil < / li>
- Salt, red ground pepper
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
How to make a bulgur salad with chickpeas
- Wash the bulgur thoroughly and drain it. Put the drained bulgur in a bowl and add 1 cup of warm water. Leave for 10-15 minutes for bulgur to swell.
- Clean and mince fresh herbs. Peel the tomatoes and chop them into cubes.
- For the sauce, mix the pomegranate syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Put the salad ingredients on the serving plate.
- Add the sauce and mix. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve warmly. Cover it to make it swell faster. add it during the service.
- Add the tomatoes close to your service as soon as possible. Otherwise it will release its juice. . It is a suitable recipe for diet lists.
You can find practical salad recipes that fit well with main dishes on our page.