Easy Homemade Caterpillar biscuit Recipe
How to make Caterpillar biscuit Recipe
- 113 g butter
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Half a pack of baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- A pinch of ground red pepper
- 1 cup flour
How to make Caterpillar biscuit
Step by Step Caterpillar Biscuit Making:
Biscuits served at tea times can be served sweet or savory. If you are ready, let’s see how to make caterpillar biscuits together:
- First, put the butter and cheddar cheese in a glass bowl and beat them well with a mixer. Add baking soda, salt and pepper.
- Add the flour little by little and continue whisking with the low speed of the mixer for another 5 minutes. Fill the dough into the star-tipped cream squeezing bag and squeeze it into a baking sheet with greaseproof paper, squeezing it 6 cm long.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 13-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Take it out of the oven and wait for 5 minutes, then put the biscuits on the wire shelf and let it cool.
- You can serve the caterpillar biscuit together with the chicken pie. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of the Caterpillar Biscuit?
- When preparing the dough, make sure to use butter instead of margarine. In this way, the biscuit will be more crispy and odorless.
- In addition to baking powder, you can add a teaspoon of baking soda. Thus, you can prepare more fluffy biscuits by providing acid balance.
- If you want the biscuits to be distributed in the mouth, you can drop a small amount of vinegar.
How many calories are 1 portion of caterpillar biscuits?
- One portion of caterpillar biscuits prepared with standard ingredients is about 370 calories. It is recommended that those who are in control of sugar and weight consume in a moderate way.If the pastry recipes you can offer while hosting guests also appeal to your taste; You can browse the recipe for macaroons, which is loved in many parts of the world.