Easy Homemade Celery Cabbage Pack Recipe
How to make Celery Cabbage Pack Recipe
- 3 small celery
- 6 large cabbage leaves
- Half lemon juice
- 2 tea glasses of olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1.5 teaspoons of rice with rice
- 1 sugar cubes
- 1 tablespoon currants
- 1 tablespoon peanuts
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6-7 parsley stalk
- Black Pepper
How to make a cabbage pack with celery
- Cut the celery in half and leave them in lemon water to prevent blackening.
- Throw the cabbage leaves in boiling salted water and remove them. Peel and chop the onions.
- Heat a tea glass of olive oil in a saucepan and pink the onion. Add the rice and roast.
- Sprinkle with sugar, currants, peanuts, salt and pepper and add half a cup of hot water. / li>
- Strain the celery and fill them with a rice mixture. Open the cabbage leaves and place a celery stuffing in the middle of each one, wrap the cabbage in the form of a bundle and tie the mouth with parsley stems.
- Lay the cabbage packs in the pan and add the hot water. Add the remaining olive oil, lemon juice, salt and suma.
- Turn off the fire when the water boils and cook until the vegetables are tender. Leave the lid to cool closed. Take it to the serving plate and serve. Bon Appetit.