Easy Homemade Colored Rice Recipe
How to make Colored rice Recipe
- 2 cups baldo rice
- 5 ~ 6 pieces of dried tomatoes
- 1 paste of red pepper
- 1 stuffed green pepper
- 1 stuffed yellow pepper
- Half a glass of canned corn corn
- Half a glass of peas
- 3 cups chicken broth or water
- 30 gr butter
How to make colored rice
- Small chop the dried tomatoes and peppers. Melt the butter in the saucepan.
- Add the vegetables, peas and corn, and roast them until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice on it. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and salt and cook on low heat until the rice is tender.
- You can serve the colorful rice with beef roast. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of the Colorful Pilaf Recipe?
- Soak the rice in warm water before starting the recipe.
- While roasting the rice, add salt and use a wooden spoon for mixing.
- You can use turkey broth or chicken bouillon instead of chicken broth while cooking.
- After taking it, cook on low heat.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon towards the end of cooking. So your pilaf will be whiter.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Colored Pilaf?
One serving of colored pilaf is about 140 calories. It speeds up the metabolism since vegetables are used in it. You can add this recipe prepared in a short time to your diet lists. You can also try the recipe for pilaf with vegetables, which has almost the same caloric value.
If you wish, you can browse the most popular recipes from the Christmas food category.