Easy Homemade Cream curd soup Recipe
How to make Cream curd soup Recipe
- 500 gr fresh curd cheese
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup broth
- 250 gr boneless piece of meat
- 1 cup of cream
- 30 g butter
- 1 coffee cup fine bulgur
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- Wash and strain the bulgur and put it in a bowl. Add water as much as a coffee cup and wait for it to swell. Add three times more water and boil until the meat is tender.
- Take the meat from the stove into a bowl, strain the water with a separate bowl strainer.
- Grind the cream and curd cheese in a deep bowl. Mix with broth. Heat the butter in a deep saucepan and fry the flour.
- Add the curd mixture and bring to a boil. Add the bulgur, salt and pepper and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Include meat and meat. Boil another piece and take it out of the stove. Share the creamy curd cheese soup in the serving bowls.
- Pour the roasted pulbiber in butter and pour it over. Garnish with chopped parsley and dill and serve hot.
For more, check out the category of soups and our different recipes of soups.