Easy Homemade Creamy pepper roaster Recipe
How to make Creamy pepper roaster Recipe
- 3 red capsicum peppers
- 3 crisp peppers
- 3 pointed peppers
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 ml cream
How to make creamy pepper roasting
- First, clean and wash the seeds of the peppers and cut them in half a finger thickness.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the peppers and start roasting by mixing them once in a while.
- When the peppers soften and fry, add the salt and cream. Cook until the cream becomes thick and remove from the stove. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of Creamy Pepper Roasting?
- To remove the bitterness of peppers, clean the seeds and plenty rinse with water. Otherwise, the taste of the cream will be lightened.
- If you wish; You can prepare your own cream by mixing flour, eggs, milk, salt and starch in a bowl.
- While cooking roasting, you can increase its flavor by adding a piece of butter.
How many calories is 1 portion of Pepper Roasted with Cream?
- Pepper roaster prepared with standard ingredients is about 70 calories. Since sautéing is used with oil, it is recommended that those who are under weight control consume small portions.
If you want to eat healthily, make more room for vitamin-rich vegetable dishes. If you wish, you can check out the recipe for low-calorie stuffed peppers with olive oil.