Easy Homemade Dried beanie Recipe
How to make Dried beanie Recipe
- 4 dough
- 2 eggs
- 40 g butter
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cups boiled beans
- 2 tomatoes
- Red chili peppers
- Black pepper
How to make a dry bean pie
- Chop the onion and cook it in olive oil until it turns pink. Chop the tomatoes into cubes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled beans, remove the pot from the stove and let cool. Add salt, pepper and paprika and blend. Grease a round tray with butter.
- Melt the butter. Add milk and eggs and beat. Spread a dough on the tray with its edges hanging. Dry the two dough in the oven lightly.
- Divide it into large pieces and place half of it on the dough. Moisten with milk mortar. Spread half of the bean mixture.
- Place and moisten the dried dough again and add the remaining beans. Place the last dough on it, shirring. Cover the dough that hangs over the edges. Sprinkle small pieces of butter on top and bake until golden brown in an oven set at 200 degrees. Serve warm. Bon appetit.
You can also try the recipe for rum pastry for different flavors.