Easy Homemade Egg Asparagus Recipe
How to make Egg asparagus Recipe
Sea salt Freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Sea salt
- 1 pinch of red chili peppers
How to make asparagus with eggs
- Cook asparagus in olive oil over medium heat. When it starts to soften slightly, add the spring onions.
- Boil the quail eggs in boiling water and boil for 4 minutes. Remove the boiled eggs from the water.
- For the sauce, mix all the necessary ingredients. Put asparagus and spring onions in a serving dish.
- Place the eggs on which you peel and cut them in half and place them over the sauce.
- You can serve the asparagus with eggs with fajitas. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of Asparagus with Eggs?
- Before starting the recipe, peel the skin of the asparagus and leave the ends.
- Boiled You can shorten the cooking time by adding a small amount of salt to the broth.
- In order to peel the eggs more easily, soak them in cold water after the boiling process.
- Pour the sauce you prepared when you serve asparagus.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Egg Asparagus?
One serving of egg asparagus is about 35 calories. You can add this recipe, which is presented with rich nutritional values, to diet lists. For low-calorie and delicious dishes, you can try recipes with vegetables.
Are you looking for recipes that you can prepare in a short time? You can take a look at the practical dishes known for their lightness and taste.