Easy Homemade Fennel Salad Recipe
How to make Fennel salad Recipe
- 1-2 fennel root (divided into two and sliced very finely)
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon and / or orange juice
- 1-2 pinches of salt and sumac
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A little dill or fennel leaf
- 3-4 handful of purslane leaves
How to Make Fennel Salad
Whether you are on a diet or not, diversify every meal with a salad. Do not forget to add our fennel salad recipe to your salad varieties.
- Mix all ingredients except purslane and let it rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. When fennel is marinated, it softens and absorbs all the aroma of lemon and orange. It is possible to serve without resting. Add purslane at the last moment so that they do not fade.
Click for the recipe for a satisfying almond and fennel fennel salad.