Easy Homemade Fennel salad with almonds and pomegranates Recipe
How to make Fennel salad with almonds and pomegranates Recipe
- 1 large fennel root (divided into two, very thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1-2 pinches of salt
- 1-2 pinches of sumac
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1-2 handfuls of finely chopped parsley or dill, coriander mix
- 1-2 handfuls of coarse crushed almonds
- 1/4 pomegranate (weeded)
How to make fennel salad with almond and pomegranate
- Mix all ingredients except almond and pomegranate in a bowl.
- Let the fennel soften and rest in the fridge for 1-2 hours to absorb all the aroma of it. .
- Before serving, garnish with crumbled almonds and pomegranate seeds on top.
- You can serve almond and pomegranate fennel salad with creamy mushroom pasta. Enjoy your meal now.
What are the Tricks of the Almond and Pomegranate Fennel Salad?
- You can pass the almonds to crush the almonds.
- If you wish, you can try adding sesame and sesame oil. These oils fit fennel very well.
- Add the oil of the salad before serving. Otherwise it will release its juice.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion of Almond and Pomegranate Fennel Salad?
One serving of fennel and pomegranate fennel salad is approximately 45 and calories. Alternatively, you can try plum quinoa salad, which has almost the same caloric value.
Are you looking for practical salad recipes that you can offer alone or next to meals? You can browse the recipe for high-fiber and high-fiber mung beans.