Easy Homemade Fresh Strawberry Salad Recipe
How to make Fresh Strawberry Salad Recipe
- 500 g fresh strawberries (Chopped)
- 1 purple onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 village peppers
- 1 capia pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt, pepper
How to make a fresh strawberry salad
If your ingredients are ready for a delicious fresh strawberry salad recipe You can start.
- Put the peppers and garlic on the greaseproof paper. Roast in the grill section of the oven at 200 degrees (You can also roast in a pan or toaster).
- Chop the garlic and peppers finely chopped. Transfer the chopped ingredients to a large container and blend. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper and honey to taste. Serve with tortilla chips that you have fried in a triangle shape in the oven without waiting.
You can serve with homemade tortilla chips. click here