Easy Homemade Frying panner Recipe
How to make Frying panner Recipe
- 400 gr baklava flour
- As much water as it takes
- 4 pieces of butter cream
- Oil Salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup of water
1 cup of pistachio ground
How to make a pan layer
- Boil the sugar and water in a bowl and let cool. Put the flour into the dough kneading bowl. Add as much water and salt as possible and knead a dough to the consistency of the earlobe.
- Cut 8 pieces of dough slightly larger than walnut and lubricate it with oil. Place the dough intermittently in a tray and cover with stretch foil. Let it rest for about 2 hours.
- Flour the counter and roll out the dough with a roller. Holding it at one end of the dough and turning it over your head in the air, hit it on the counter and open it.
- Place a piece of cream in the middle of the dough and seal it in the form of an envelope. Fry on both sides of the hot oil and add to the cold syrup.
- Continue the process until the material is finished. Take the layers into the serving plates. Sprinkle with pistachios and serve warm.Enjoy your meal.If you wish, you can also take a look at the Antep style katmer recipe.