Easy Homemade Green Vegetable Frittata Recipe
75 g boiled peas
75 g fresh asparagus
1 medium white onion
7 scrambled eggs
1 spoon up to marjoram spice
2 tablespoons of cream
100 g al dente consistency fettucine
Fresh baby rocket leaves
Salt black pepper olive oil
– Chop asparagus in a pan and soften in a frying pan Saute and set aside. Grind the onions in the same way and set aside after sautéing.
– Beat the eggs in a bowl with cream. This will make your eggs more silky.
– Add marjoram, fettucine, onion, asparagus and peas to the egg you whisk and gently blend the whole mixture
– Heat a medium pan well. Put olive oil in a well-heated pan and put the mixture in it.
– Cook for 2-3 minutes. With a spatula while cooking, fold the edges inward and collect the uncooked mortar well in the middle.
– Put your cooked fryta in a larger pan so that it is turned inside out with a dish, and shape it for 3 more minutes. Serve the fryta you are cooking with baby rocket leaves.
- 0 Like
- 0 Write a comment