Easy Homemade Hasanpaşa Patties Recipe
How to make Hasanpaşa patties Recipe
- 500 gr minced meat
- 3 slices of stale bread
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of tomato juice
- 1 coffee cup of water
- black pepper
- 2 tomatoes
For mashed potatoes
- 2 potatoes
- 10 g butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese
How to make Hasanpaşa patties
- Potato peel for mash peel and wash. Slice and put into the pot. Add enough water to cover it. Boil and strain.
- Crush and add butter, milk, grated cheddar cheese and salt and mix until you get a smooth consistency.
- Transfer to the squeezing bag and leave it aside for the top of the meatballs.
- For the meatballs, wet the bread and crumble. Peel and grate the onion and drain the water.
- In a deep bowl, knead with minced meat, grated and squeezed onion, 1 egg, crumbled bread, salt and spices.
- Cut slightly larger pieces than small walnuts from minced meat and obtain flat patties in your palm.
- Put the meatballs on each greased baking pan with the mashed potatoes.
- directory. Bake for about half an hour until golden brown in an oven set at 160 degrees.
- Take it out of the oven (keep the oven warm) and squeeze them on the inside of the pits with the help of a mashed potato bag.
- Sliced tomatoes under the meatballs and pour the tomato puree on them. Put it in the oven again and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and serve hot. If you wish, you can also try the classic meatball recipe prepared in a practical way. Bon appetit.
Here you can find the most delicious meatball recipes you can offer in main courses.