Easy Homemade Hünkar liked Recipe
How to make Hünkar liked Recipe
For the beef portion:
- 4 filled tablespoons (100 ml) oil
- 2 onions
- 1 kg boneless diced lamb leg meat
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 3 pinches of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 3 glasses of water
For the liked part:
- 1 tea glass (100 ml) oil
- 3 tablespoons of crushing flour
- 1.5 kg of eggplant
- 1 cup of fresh grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch grater nutmeg
- 2.5 cups warm milk
Hünkar liked How To Make
- First, mince the garlic and cut the peppers large.
- Then cut the onions into cubes and oil in the ceiling. rotate until it kills.
- Meats on onions Add i. Leave the broth over medium heat and cook until it pulls again.
- First add the garlic and then the peppers that you cut into large pieces into the pot. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into cubes, add the juice to the meat.
- Add the tomato paste, salt, pepper and 3 glasses of water to the pot and mix well and cut the bottom after boiling. < li> Cover the pot and cook for 1 hour.
- For the liked part; Add the oil and flour to the pot, mix until it turns golden on slow fire and remove from the fire.
- Drill the eggplants with a toothpick and cook them on the fire directly. After peeling the eggplants and their skins, which are cooked well outside, throw them into the flour mixture in the pan.
- Burn the mixture again under heavy heat and crush the mixture together. Add the cheddar, salt, grated nutmeg and warm milk, cook for 2 more minutes and remove from the fire.
- Finally, leave to rest on the edge. Put the like on the service plate first, then the meat.
What Does Hünkar Liked Go With?
- Hunkar liked colorful rice with garnish and You can serve it with haydari appetizer. Enjoy your meal.
What are Hünkar Liked Tricks? Before you start roasting the eggplants, you can make them flavored by keeping them in garlic and lemon oil.
Add the milk slowly and mix. If you want, you can pre-boil the milk and add bay leaf. Be careful to chop the vegetables you will use in the recipe. In this way, you will see that the taste of vegetables mixes with the food better. In vegetable dishes such as eggplant, roasting will always yield better results. This technique, which increases the flavor of the vegetables, also enables the recipe to be made in a short time. The serving has an average of 175 calories. If you want to consume low-calorie foods prepared with eggplant, you can also try the eggplant seating recipe, which is about 150 calories per serving. Check out eggplant moussaka or eggplant recipes with olive oil from other popular eggplant dishes rich in vitamins and minerals.