Easy Homemade INDIAN WALNUT THESSALONIC DESSERT Recipe
How to make INDIAN WALNUT THESSALONIC DESSERT Recipe
For the dough
- 2 cups corn flour
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tea glass
- 1 tea tablespoons of baking soda
- 1/2 kg of granulated sugar
- 4 cups of water
- Transfer the water and sugar into a medium saucepan to prepare the syrup. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until boiling. Take it from the stove and let it cool 5 minutes after boiling.
- Transfer the corn flour, flour, eggs, sugar and oil to a deep bowl for the dough. Add coconut and baking soda and knead. Cut walnut-sized pieces from the dough and roll it between your palms. Spread the prepared dough on a tray with baking paper. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- While it is still hot, let them have a cold sherbet and wait for them to pull the sherbet. If you wish, sprinkle them with coconut and serve cold.