Easy Homemade Keşkül-ü Fukara Recipe
How to make Keşkül-ü Fukara Recipe
- 1 cup unroasted almond inside
- 1 cup unroasted hazelnut inside
- 1 cup unroasted pistachio inside
- 5 cups of milk
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of wheat starch
- 1 teaspoon of butter
Take almonds, hazelnuts and pistachios into the food processor and pull them.
Add milk to a pot. Add starch and powdered sugar and mix. then put it in the stove and continue mixing. When it has a slight consistency, add the dried nuts and continue mixing. As for the pudding consistency, add 1 teaspoon of butter, mix. portion your cooked kebab into bowls. Serve it cold by decorating it as you wish.