Easy Homemade LEMON PEPPER COOKIE Recipe
How to make LEMON PEPPER COOKIE Recipe
- 1 cup of melted butter
- Half a glass of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essential oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2.5 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- a pinch of salt < / ul>
In a large bowl, beat the butter and powdered sugar with a mixer until it becomes creamy. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla essence and flour and mix. Add fresh rosemary and salt. Cover the dough with stretch film and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Open the dough between the greaseproof paper and cut it with a cookie cutter. Bake in a preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes until lightly browned at 175 degrees. Serve warm.
Once you try this yummy cookie, you won’t be able to give it up again.