Easy Homemade Lentil patties Recipe
How to make Lentil patties Recipe
- 2 cups red lentils
- 1.5 cups fine bulgur
- 3 onions
- 3 coffee cups olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 5 ~ 6 fresh onions
- Half a bunch of dill
- Half a bunch fresh mint
- Half a bunch of parsley
- black pepper
- ground red pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon
How to make lentil patties
- Extract and wash the lentils. Put it in a large saucepan and add enough water to pass two fingers.
- Boil until lentils absorb water. Take it from the stove and spread the bulgur to cover the lentils.
- Cover the pot and let it sit at room temperature for half an hour to allow the bulgur to swell enough. Blend in a bowl.
- Peel the onions and grate. Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onions. Add the tomato paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add salt and spices and remove from the stove. Add the roasted onion and pomegranate molasses to the lentil mixture. Finally, add the green mixture and knead again.
- Cut a small egg-sized pieces from the dumpling dough and gently squeeze it into your shape. Put the lettuce in the serving dish. Place the meatballs with lentils on them. You can have lemon juice on demand.
- You can serve the original lentil patties with olive oil leaf wrap or Russian salad. Enjoy your meal now.
What are the Tricks of Tried Lentil Patties?
- You can add spices such as rosemary and thyme to give flavor while lentils are boiling. < li> Mix lentils completely without watering so that the bulgur is not raw.
- When you leave the bulgur and lentil to rest, do not open the lid for 20 minutes.
- Pour the tomato sauce on the lentils while it is hot. Thus, it will be blended better.
- Continue the kneading process to mix with the ingredients until it becomes thick.
How many calories are 1 Portion Lentil Meatball? > One serving of lentil patties in full size is 130 calories and one is approximately 40 calories. You can consume the lentil patties rich in vitamins, iron and phosphorus in the diet lists in a measured way.
If the guests are presented with an aperitif in legumes and grains, you can take a look at the recipe of fellah meatballs prepared with thin bulgur. .