Easy Homemade Maqluba Recipe
How to make maqluba Recipe
- 1 potato
- 2 cups baldo rice
- 250 gr cubed beef
- 1 onion
- 50 g butter
- 2.5 cups warm water
- Black pepper
How to Make Maklube
- Cut the meat into small pieces and fry in a pan. Add half a glass of warm water and cook until the meats are soft.
- Sweeten with salt and pepper. Peel the potato peel, chop it into rings and fry.
- Chop the onion into a ring and place it in the pot. Place the meat on it. Put the fried potatoes on the meat.
- Wash the rice. In a separate pan, fry the rice in butter. Take over the potatoes. Slowly add 2 cups of boiled water.
- Sprinkle with salt and cook over low heat until it cools. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Turn the pot over to the serving dish and let it sit for 5 minutes. Take the pot on it and sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- You can serve the macro together with the pickled peppers. Bon appetit.
For more, you can check out the delicious pilaf recipes.