Easy Homemade Mosaic cake Recipe
How to make Mosaic cake Recipe
- 100 g butter
- 1.5 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon milk
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 350 g pibbler biscuit
For Mosaic Cake top
- 150 gr dark chocolate
- 1 tea glass cream
- Coarsely hammered pistachios
How to make a mosaic cake
- Break the petibor biscuit by hand in a container and cut it into pieces. Make sure that the parts are of medium size. Melt 100 grams of butter over low heat.
- Add the appropriate amount of sugar, milk and cocoa into the melted oil and mix.
- Put the previously prepared biscuit pieces into the mixture on the stove and continue mixing.
- Transfer the mixture into the cake mold and press it and leave it in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Heat the cream without boiling. . Cut the chocolate into small pieces, throw it in and mix until it melts.
- After removing the cake from the mold, pour the chocolate sauce over it. Sprinkle the pistachios on the edges and on top.
- You can decorate the mosaic cake with chocolate sauce.
- You can enrich the content by adding nuts and fruits to mix the new flavors to the mosaic cake, with blackberry, strawberry and raspberry sauces during service. you can make a presentation. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of the Mosaic Cake?
- The most important trick of mosaic cake, which is one of the easiest cake types, is the oil used. passes the foaming. Before adding the necessary ingredients into the melted butter, take the foams in the oil with a spoon.
- While mixing the ingredients, you can create a aromatic taste by dropping a few drops of lemon juice.
- While breaking the biscuit, make sure that it does not crumble. Since the small biscuit pieces will easily melt in the hot sauce, it will be more difficult to get the consistency of the cake.
- You can choose pyramid or flat molds to give your cake the proper shape.
1 Slice Mosaic How many calories is a cake?
- A 90 gram mosaic cake prepared with standard ingredients is about 330 calories.
- If you wish, you can also try the sugar free fit mosaic cake recipe, which is 160 calories per serving, for diet lists.
- To reduce the calorie of high-nutrient mosaic cake, reduce the amount of sugar and fat in a measured way.
- You can easily prepare delicious cake recipes for special occasions and celebrations at home. You can check out the banana roll cake recipe flavored with natural fruits. If you’re looking for a dessert recipe for Christmas, try a classic Christmas cake recipe. Do not forget to share the recipes you like with your loved ones.