Easy Homemade Mushroom And Spinach Quiche Recipe
How to make Mushroom and spinach quiche Recipe
For the dough
- 7 tea glasses of flour
- 1 tea glass of yogurt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 250 gr margarine
- 400 g mushroom
- 1 onion
- 1 kg spinach
- Black Pepper
- 2 ~ 3 tablespoons of olive oil
For bechamel sauce
- 125 g butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
For the above
150 gr cheddar cheese Red chili peppers
How to make mushroom and spinach quiche
- Wash the spinach with plenty of water boil. Cut the onion into cubes and fry in olive oil until it turns pink. Add finely chopped mushrooms.
- Cover the pot and cook until the mushrooms are soft. Add the spinach and mix. Add salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a separate pot. Add the flour and cook until it turns pink. Add the whole mushroom and spinach mixture and mix.
- Continue mixing and add milk. After 2-3 minutes, take it out of the stove and let it warm. Mix the necessary ingredients for the dough in a bowl and knead.
- On the floured table, roll out the dough without thinning with the help of a roller. Place the dough in the 26 cm diameter greased clamp mold by lifting the edges of the dough upwards.
- Puncture the bottom of the dough with the fork. Pour the spinach mixture on it. Place in a preheated 180 degree oven. After 15 minutes, sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and red chili pepper and put it back in the oven. Cook until golden brown. Serve warm. Bon appetit.
Add the recipe with vegetables served with your tea conversations in your notes.