Easy Homemade Onions Recipe
How to make onions Recipe
- 6 large onions
- 500 gr minced meat
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 soups spoon of oil oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Black pepper
- red chili pepper
- 1 cup of sumac
Onion How To
- Cut the bottom of the onions and peel them. As a whole, boil in hot water and strain.
- Squeeze lightly and remove the layers. Wash the rice with plenty of water and drain. Soak the crumb in hot water for 15 minutes and strain.
- Fry butter and oil in a pan. Add tomato paste, salt and spices and mix. Remove the pan from the stove. Add the minced meat and rice and mix them. When the water boils, cook on low heat for 30 minutes with the lid closed. Take it on the serving plate and serve it hot.
If you wish, you can also take a look at the recipe stuffed onions with different versions.