Easy Homemade Panzanella Recipe
How to make Panzanella Recipe
- 1 stale pita
- 150 g black olives
- 1 red onion
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 cucumbers
- 20 basil leaves
- 5 tablespoons black olive paste
For the sauce
- 1 tablespoon grape vinegar < / li>
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Fill a large bowl with water and add 1 teaspoon of vinegar. Put the stale bread in the water and let it sit until it softens. Remove excess water from the pita with a paper napkin and set aside.
- Chop the onion into a thin ring. Chop the tomatoes and cucumbers in large cubes. Cut the basil leaves into large pieces by hand. Chop the softened pita into a large cube and apply olive paste on it. Put all the ingredients in a serving bowl and blend.
- Mix all the ingredients needed for the sauce in a bowl. Roll the salad over and serve.