Easy Homemade Panzanella Salad With Red Tomatoes Recipe
How to make Panzanella salad with red tomatoes Recipe
- 3 large red tomatoes
- 1 slice of toast (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (diced in half a month)
- 1 green pepper (diced cube)
- 2 sprigs of coriander
- 1 cayenne pepper (Sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice < li> 2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to make a red tomato panzanella salad
How about an easy and light salad to prepare?
- Put the tomatoes in hot water, wait 3 minutes and remove. Peel and pass through the blender. Strain through a fine strainer. Mix with lemon and olive oil and add a little salt. Put in the bowl you will serve. Place all the ingredients on them as you see in the photo.
Click for Panzanella salad recipe