Easy Homemade Pasta Salad Recipe
How to make Pasta salad Recipe
- 1 packet of elbow pasta
- 5 ~ 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 5 ~ 6 canned corn corn
- 3 ~ 4 gherkins pickled cucumbers
- 1 tea glass boiled peas
- 1 tea glass sliced black olives
- 1 tea glass sliced green olives
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ~ 8 sprigs of fresh basil
How to Make Pasta Salad
- First, boil the pasta you will use according to the cooking suggestion on the package and then strain it. Set aside and let cool.
- Cut the tomatoes into four. Separate a few corn for the decoration, slice the remaining marinade. Clean the carrots and make them into thin rings. Separate basil from leaf to leaf.
- Mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Put tomatoes, corn, carrots, pickles, peas, black olives, green olives and basil in a salad bowl and blend. Roll the mustard sauce over.
- Finally, pour the cooled pasta over the mixture and mix all the ingredients. You can decorate with the corn and basil leaves that you have separated.
- If you are going to serve the pasta salad for crowds such as day chats, you can serve it with lentil patties or olive oil leaf wrap. Enjoy your meal now.
What are the Tricks of Pasta Salad?
- If you boil the pasta with plenty of water, you can make it cook better. To obtain an aromatic taste, boiling broth or chicken bouillon can be added to the boiling water.
- To shorten the cooking time, first add salt to the water, then add the pasta.
- After boiling the macaroni with cold water do not rinse. Use a perforated filter to drain the water and leave it on one side.
- Make sure that the ingredients you put in are fresh. You can also add pomegranate syrup on demand.
How many calories are 1 portion of Pasta Salad?
- A portion of pasta salad prepared with standard ingredients is about 200 calories. Those who want to balance their weight control may prefer small portions.If the salad recipes you can offer next to the evening meals appeal to your taste, you can take a look at the potato salad recipe known as the potassium depot.