Easy Homemade Potato Serving Moussaka Recipe
How to make Potato Serving Moussaka Recipe
- 3 medium-sized potatoes – cut in half lengthwise
- Sunflower oil – for frying
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion – chopped for dinner
- 200 gr. medium fat minced meat
- 1 pointed pepper – small chopped chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes – peeled, grated
- Black pepper
- ½ vine parsley
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 cup of water
Peel the skin of the potatoes and cut them in half, lengthwise. Play the middle of the potatoes.
In the hot sunflower oil, fry the potatoes until they get color and put them on towel paper.
Heat olive oil in a separate pan, add chopped onions and roast, then add the minced meat. Chop the internal potatoes you have removed, add them to the ground beef. Season and season.
When the minced meat is cooked, add the peppers and roast until tender.
Then add the tomato and cook.
Add the finely chopped parsley on the bottom of the lid and mix. Spread the potato over the moussaka.
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.