Easy Homemade Potato soup Recipe
How to make Potato soup Recipe
- 1 kg of beef bone
- 12 cups of water
- 2 coffee cups flour
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
- 3 potatoes
- 50 g butter
- 2 bay leaves
- Black Pepper
- 4 slices of bread rolls
- 1 teaspoon dry mint
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 15 g butter
How to make potato soup
- Onion Peel the carrots and celery and cut them in half. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Wash the bones and put them in a large pot.
- Add water, bay leaves and chopped vegetables. When it starts to boil, remove the foam that accumulates on it with a strainer.
- Cook for 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Take the vegetables from the pot. Strain the broth and add the potatoes back into this water. Beat with a mixer until you get a smooth texture.
- Melt the butter in a separate pot and fry the flour. Boil the mashed potatoes gradually and boil for 10 minutes. Take it out of the stove.
- For the top, melt the butter and roast mint and chili powder. Share the soup in the serving bowls. Place the rusks on each bowl of bread.
- Pour the butter and roasted spice mixture on it. Serve hot.
- Alternatively, you can try potato soup with thyme.
For different tastes, check out different soup recipes.