Easy Homemade Pumpkin salad with chicken Recipe
How to make Pumpkin salad with chicken Recipe
- 1 kg of pumpkin
- 1 medium beetroot
- 1 piece of chicken breast
- 2 cloves
- 2 tablespoons of filtered yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 1 tea glass of fine bulgur
- 5 small pickled gherkins
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup coarse grounded walnut kernels
- Salt, pepper
How to make pumpkin salad with chicken
Our recipe for chicken salad with plenty of ingredients.
- Boil the chicken breast, quadrupled beetroot, cloves with water added and drain. Thinly tick.
- Grate the pumpkins and squeeze the excess water into a bowl. Grate the beets, too. Saute zucchinis with half of the olive oil until soft. Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Pour warm water over thin bulgur and pour it. Wait 15 minutes for it to swell.
- In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, mayonnaise, grated beets and mortar crushed garlic.
- Mix the chicken meat you chop, the finely chopped gherkin pickles, the garlic sauce, the fine bulgur, the large walnuts, the chopped greens and the remaining olive oil.
- Place the chicken zucchini salad you have prepared by pressing it into a shaped mold or cake mold. Then turn it upside down on the serving plate and serve.
Click here for the recipe for pumpkin salad with walnuts and tahini