Easy Homemade Purple Cabbage Salad Recipe
How to make Purple cabbage salad Recipe
- 1 small purple cabbage
- 2 sprigs of onion
- 50 g walnuts
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate syrup
- A few mint leaves
Purple cabbage salad How To
- Clean the outer leaves of red cabbage, cut it in half and chop finely. Sprinkle with salt and scrub the cabbage by hand.
- Rinse under running water until the salt is removed and squeeze by hand. Clean and chop the spring onions.
- Put the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, pomegranate syrup and salt in a bowl and mix. Add the cabbage to the salad plate and add the spring onion.
- Mix and sprinkle walnuts on it. Pass the sauce, decorate with mint leaves and serve.
- You can serve the purple cabbage salad with steamed anchovy or anchovy. Bon appetit.
What are the Tricks of Purple Cabbage Salad?
- Before starting the recipe, be sure to rub the cabbage with salt. This will soften the cabbage.
- To add flavor to the salad, you can add garlic.
- Use apple cider vinegar to obtain an aromatic taste.
- Add the olive oil and lemon of the salad during the service. Otherwise, the taste will turn sour as you wait.
- You can use bay leaves while serving the salad.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Purple Cabbage Salad?
- One serving of purple cabbage salad is about 95 calories. You can add this recipe with high vitamin value to your diet list with peace of mind. You should also try the white cabbage salad with yoghurt, which is a different version.
Are you looking for different salad recipes that you can offer besides the meals? Check out the high protein green lentil salad recipe.