Easy Homemade Ramadan Muffins Recipe
How to make Ramadan muffins Recipe
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 cup of warm water
- Half a pack of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt < li> 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 cups flour
For the top of the dough:
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sesame and Nigella
How to make Homemade Ramadan Pita
- Pour warm milk and water into a deep mixing bowl. Crumble fresh yeast. Add salt, granulated sugar and olive oil and mix until yeast and granulated sugar are completely dissolved.
- Slowly add the sifted flour and knead it until you get a soft dough that is not too sticky to the hand. Cover it and leave it to warm for 30 minutes in a warm environment. Take the baked pita dough and place it in the middle of the tray. Press it with your hand to enlarge it by opening it round.
- In a bowl, whisk flour and water. Dip your fingertips in this water and then press the dough to create the edge and top lines. Cover it with a clean kitchen towel and leave for 30 minutes to ferment again. Since the dough may swell and lose its shape, fix it over the lines with a fork again.
- For the top, beat the egg yolk, yogurt and olive oil in a bowl. Spread the dough with a brush and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven until it turns red for 20-25 minutes.
What are the Tricks of Ramadan Pita Recipe Recipe?
- Yeast Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes when it starts.
- The most important trick of Ramadan pita is to get the consistency of the dough. Continue kneading for at least 10 minutes.
- Cover your prepared dough with a stretch film or damp cloth.
- If the temperature of the room is high, the yeast will dissolve more quickly. < li> When the dough doubles, the fermentation process ends.
How many calories is 1 Ramadan Pita? Is equivalent to 15-20 slices. One slice of ramadan pita is about 65 calories. 100 grams of pita bread contains an average of 225 calories.
In Ramadan, you can include homemade bread recipes on your tables. In addition to the Ramadan pita, you can try the whole wheat flour or loaf bread recipe.