Easy Homemade Rice Salad With Parsley Recipe
How to make Rice salad with parsley Recipe
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 onion
- 3 pointed pepper
- Half a bunch of parsley
For the sauce:
- 1 coffee cup orange juice
- 1 coffee cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon peel
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 3 tablespoon ground walnuts.
- Take a large saucepan, add enough water to cover it and boil it in a thick consistency. Strain and leave aside.
- Peel the onion and chop it. Clean the peppers and chop them into rings. Clean and chop the parsley.
- For sauce, whisk all ingredients well in a bowl. Put the salad ingredients and sauce in the serving bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle walnuts on it. Serve warm or cold.
- You can serve the parsley rice salad with hasanpaşa meatball. Enjoy your meal.
What are the Tips for Parsley Rice Salad? This way it will be tastier.
You can shorten the cooking process by keeping the rice in warm water. Lemon juice preserves the color of the rice. Therefore, squeeze a few drops of lemon during roasting. Add the sauce of the salad when you serve it. So you can avoid watering. It is also a suitable recipe for diet lists. Alternatively, you can try plain rice salad.
You can find the most delicious salad recipes you can offer besides meat, vegetable and fish dishes here. Be sure to check out the potato salad recipe, which is among the classics of Turkish cuisine.