Easy Homemade Rice With Pomegranate, Chestnut Recipe
How to make Rice with pomegranate, chestnut Recipe
- 2 cups rice
- 3 cups hot broth or chicken broth
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 5 peeled chestnuts
- 1 quince
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- black pepper
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon corn oil oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 g butter
How to make pilaf with pomegranate and chestnut
Don’t forget to add this special pilaf to your list of recipes …
- Soak the rice in hot water with a teaspoon of salt and lemon juice. Wash with plenty of water and strain.
- Chop the peeled chestnuts in the form of small dice. Peel the shell of the animal and chop it in dice. Soak it in lemon water for 10 minutes so that it does not get dark. Roast.
- Add salt, pepper and ginger into the hot broth. Add the broth prepared to the rice. >
- Take the pilaf from the stove and sprinkle it with butter on the lentil-sized pieces.
- Mix and rest the pilaf for five minutes. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve.
Do not forget to check the recipe for chestnut rice with tips and service suggestions.