Easy Homemade Rose dessert Recipe
How to make Rose dessert Recipe
- 125g Bizim Yağ Margarin
- 1 cup Bizim Sunflower Oil
- Half cup yogurt
- 1 glass of semolina
- 1 egg
- 1 pack vanilla
- Half a pack of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Flour as much as it gets
- 1 cup of broken nuts
- 3 glass of water
- 2.5 cup of granulated sugar
- Half a lemon juice
Rose dessert / How to make Kayseri
- < li> Put sugar, water and lemon juice in the pot and boil. Cook for 20 minutes on low heat and let cool.
- Mix our oil margarine, Our sunflower oil, semolina, vanilla, yogurt, eggs and vinegar in a large bowl at room temperature. < li> Gradually add flour, baking powder and salt and knead. Cut the pieces from the dough and roll it with a roll of tea plate.
- Place a crushed hazelnut in the middle, cut it from four corners and close it to the center, and form a rose shape. cook until golden brown. Take it out of the oven and pour it over the cooled sherbet and let it rest for an hour.
- You can serve the rose dessert together with the homemade pear compote. Enjoy your meal now.
What are the Tricks of the Dessert Rose Dessert?
- If the consistency of the dough is too soft, you can add sifted flour on it.
- Knead for at least 10 minutes to mix all the ingredients.
- Cover the dough you prepared and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven. In this way, the dough will be baked in equal amounts.
- Press lightly on the dough you shape. Otherwise, the softened dough will open more and more.
- When the desserts are hot, pour warm syrup on it and let it rest in the refrigerator. > One serving of rose dessert is 260 calories and a medium size is about 120 calories. Since sugar and carbohydrate values are high, diabetes patients are recommended to consume small portions.
If sherry desserts inherited from Ottoman cuisine appeal to your taste, you can take a look at the recipe of kemalpaşa or damask dessert known for its lightness. < /