Easy Homemade SALMON WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE Recipe
How to make SALMON WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE Recipe
- 2 pieces of salmon fillet
For the sauce
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh coriander
- 2 cloves of garlic < / li>
- 2 pieces of jalapeno pepper pickle
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 lime’s grated peel and water
- Salt < li> Black Pepper
- Blend fresh coriander, chopped garlic, crushed jalapeno pepper pickles in a mixing bowl for the sauce. Add olive oil, lime juice and grated skin and sweeten with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Put sauce on them and cover the fish with oiled aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Serve hot.