Easy Homemade Salsa sauce Recipe
How to make Salsa sauce Recipe
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 5 ~ 6 sprigs of coriander
- 2 ~ 3 drops of lemon juice
- 2 ~ 3 drops of grape vinegar
- Black pepper
- Red chili pepper
How to Make Salsa Sauce
- First, rinse the tomatoes you will use with plenty of water and chop them into cubes. Meanwhile, chop the coriander finely.
- Put the tomatoes you chopped before, in a large bowl with red onion, coriander, lemon juice and grape vinegar.
- Salt prepared and season with spices and mix.
- If you wish, you can serve salsa sauce next to grilled meatballs. Enjoy your meal now.
What are the Tricks of Salsa Sauce?
- Make sure that the tomatoes you will use the recipes are ripe and juicy.
- Sauce mashed If you want it to have a consistency, you can mix all the ingredients and blend them. You can.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Salsa Sauce?
- A serving of salsa sauce prepared with standard ingredients is about 35 calories. It has rich nutritional values since tomatoes are used in its production. You can add salsa sauce to the diet lists that you can consume alongside the meals.
Here you can find the cheese recipe with salsa sauce on toasted bread.