Easy Homemade Seasoned noodle soup Recipe
How to make Seasoned noodle soup Recipe
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 charliston peppers
- 1 cup barley noodle
- 5 cups water
- 1 water glass of tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 15 g butter
- Black pepper
- For finishing :
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to make seasoned noodle soup
- First of all cut the tomatoes in half and grate them. Clean the cores of peppers and chop them.
- Melt the butter in the pan and roast the peppers. Add the grated tomato and continue roasting.
- Add tomato juice and hot water to the pot and boil for another transport. Finally, add the barley vermicelli and cook until tender.
- For the finishing of the soup; Beat the lemon juice with the yolk of 1 egg thoroughly. Take the soup from the stove and sweeten it with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing and close the lid of the pot. After resting it for 5 minutes, share it in the bowls. You can decorate it with chopped parsley.
- You can serve seasoned noodle soup with meatball. Bon appetit.
What are the Tricks of Decent Noodle Soup?
- If you wish, you can use wire noodle instead of barley.
- You can use grated tomatoes instead of tomato paste. Make sure the tomatoes are ripe and juicy.
- You can add a piece of chicken bouillon or poached chicken meat to increase the aroma of the soup.
- You can add roasted onion slices to diversify the soup. Do not forget to sprinkle lemon juice and parsley before serving. and calories. Since it is rich in potassium and fiber, you can add this recipe to your diet lists.If the soup recipes, which have become an indispensable part of tableware, appeal to your taste, you can take a look at broad bean soup recipe.