Easy Homemade Seasoned Sour Meatballs Recipe
How to make Seasoned sour meatballs Recipe
- Half a kilo of minced meat
- 1 onion Half a bunch of parsley
- Half a glass of rice
- 3 cups of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- black pepper
How to Make Diced Meatballs
- Grate the onion and wash and drain the rice. Finely chop the parsley.
- Put the minced meat in a bowl and knead by adding onion, rice, parsley, salt and pepper. Tear off small pieces and roll them and place them on the floured tray.
- Boil the water and add salt and margarine to the boil. Add the meatballs and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat the lemon juice with egg yolk. Add 1-2 spoons of the water of the dish and mix it to make it warm.
- Add the prepared finishing to the pot as a spoon and remove it from the fire.
- You can serve seasoned sour meatballs with chicken wrap and potato salad. Enjoy your meal.
What are the tricks of seasoned sour meatballs?
- Make sure that the ground beef you use in the recipe is medium-fat. If possible, have them taken twice. In this way, it will keep the consistency more easily. Do not add it in a moment. To get used to it, add it a little and mix it with a wooden spoon.
- You can add a few drops of lemon juice before serving. >One serving of seasoned sour meatballs prepared with the recipe ingredients is about 160 calories. You can add this recipe with high nutritional value to your diet lists.
If the meat dishes you can offer at lunch and dinner cater to your taste, you can take a look at the classic meatball recipe. Do not forget to share the recipes you like with your loved ones.