Easy Homemade Sini Patties Recipe
How to make Sini patties Recipe
- 350 raw minced meat mince
- 4 cups meatball fine bulgur
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 grated onion
- 2 tablespoons of red ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Enough water
For the inner mortar
- 30g Margarine
- 500 gr fat ground beef + 3 onions
- 1 cup walnuts
- Half cup pistachios inside
- Salt + 1 teaspoon black pepper and allspice
- 30g BizimYağ Margarin
How to Make Sini Meatballs / Adana
- Mix the raw meatballs, fine bulgur, flour, grated onion, red pepper powder, salt, pepper and enough water in the bowl for the outer mortar of the meatball.
- For the inside of the meatball, peel the onions and mince. Lightly roast the minced meat with Our Fat Margarine. Add onion and continue roasting.
- Sweeten with black pepper and allspice. Take the minced meat from the stove and add the crushed walnuts and Pistachios. Leave the mortar to be warmed.
- Spread half of the meatball’s outer mortar by hand on a 30-35 cm diameter tray greased with Bizim Yağ Margarin.
- Add the inner mortar on it and fix it on the back of the spoon. Add the remaining bulgur with mortar and level it with the opposite of the spoon so that it is very smooth.
- Cut a meat knife in a square by cutting a sharp knife in cold water. Melt our Fat Margarine lightly and smear it over the patties.
- Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. In order for the patties to be soft, remove them from the oven and sprinkle some water on them and cover the tray. Serve hot by decorating with chives.
How Many Calories Is Sini Meatball?
- One sini meatball 125, one serving is meatball is about 400 calories. Since it has a high carbohydrate value, it should be consumed in moderation.
You can find the fellah meatball recipe that you can offer with the sauce here.