Easy Homemade Sourdough white bread Recipe
How to make Sourdough white bread Recipe
- 900 g bread flour
- 50 g yellow wheat
- 50 g whole wheat flour
- 150 g sour yeast
- 675 g water
- 25 g drinking water
- 18 g rock salt or sea salt
How to make sourdough white bread
- Bring bread flour, whole wheat flour, yellow flour, sour yeast and water into a deep mixing bowl. Knead with the dough kneading apparatus of the mixer for 5-6 minutes. If you want the bread to be porous, you can add the yeast after the salt.
- When the flour and water are completely mixed, rest the dough for 30-60 minutes.
- Finally, melt the rock salt and add it. . Continue kneading in the mixer until the dough is smooth and does not stick to the hand.
- Leave the dough to rest for 3 hours at room temperature by folding it. Then, divide the dough into 2 or 3 equal pieces, shape it and put it in the fermentation basket and cover it to prevent it from drying.
- Put the dough in this way for 1 hour at room temperature and put it in the refrigerator. Leave in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours for cold fermentation. As soon as you take it out of the closet, put it in the oven. Do not wait at room temperature, your dough will spread.
- Scratch the fermented dough with a razor blade. Then, you can cook your bread by choosing one of the cooking methods.
- You can serve the sourdough white bread with the soup recipes that suit it well. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of the Sourdough White Bread Recipe?
- The most important point to be considered when preparing bread, is the consistency of the dough. Continue kneading until the consistency is achieved.
- When holding the consistency, let it rest as specified in the recipe.
- Use 150 grams of yeast in the summer season and 200 grams of yeast in the winter season.
- Do not keep the prepared dough at room temperature. Otherwise, it will be difficult to shape by degrading its consistency. is 95 calories. It is recommended that those who are under weight control consume in a moderate way.If you want to prepare your own breads naturally and healthily, you can take a look at the bread recipes. Do not forget to try the recipe for pepper bread, which is one of the popular varieties.