Easy Homemade Spoon Salad With Walnuts Recipe
How to make Spoon salad with walnuts Recipe
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (finely chopped)
- 1 lemon juice
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 4 large tomatoes (diced chopped)
- 4 capia peppers (diced chopped)
- 2 pieces of peppers (diced chopped)
- 2-3 pieces of hot pepper (diced)
- 1 piece of yellow California pepper (diced)
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 tea glass of walnut (Very finely grounded)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chips from tortilla bread
How to make a spoon salad with walnuts
- Firstly deep Mix the chopped onion, lemon juice, jalapeno pepper and salt in a salad bowl.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coriander and leave for 10 minutes. Add and mix all the remaining ingredients and prepare for presentation with tortilla chips.
- You can serve the peppered spoon salad with the gourd, which suits well. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of Walnut Pepper Spoon Salad? You can use the spices in the salad.
While serving pepper spoon salad, you can sweeten it with pomegranate syrup. pepper salad prepared with pepper is about 65 calories. Green pepper protects the body against many cancer cells due to its antioxidant and other substances. You can add the pepper salad, which is rich in nutritional values, to the diet lists.