Easy Homemade Spring Salad With Avocado Puree Recipe
How to make Spring salad with avocado puree Recipe
For avocado puree
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 5 sprigs cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For spring salad
- 1 cucumber (Round slice cut)
- A handful of peas
- 1 carrot (Round sliced)
- 1 red Cayenne pepper (Thinly sliced)
- 1 Yedikule lettuce (Washed, weeded )
- 4-5 fresh broad beans
- 2-3 sprigs of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
How to make avocado puree spring salad
- Put all ingredients for mash in a rondula. Pass the rondo until it has a smooth consistency and transfer it to a serving dish.
- Put the other ingredients in a bowl and flavor with olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Serve by placing all the ingredients on the mash, respectively.
- You can serve the spring salad with avocado puree together with grilled meatballs. Bon appetit.
What are the Tricks of Avocado Puree Spring Salad?
- Do not forget to peel the salad and avocado after water. < / li>
- If you wish, you can use garnish in the salad.
- Add olive oil and lemon when you serve the salad. Thus, you can prevent the salad from being juicy.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Avocado Puree Spring Salad?
- One serving of avocado puree spring salad, it is about 70 calories. You can add this recipe, which is presented with rich content, to diet lists. If you wish, you can also try the dry bean puree with avocado.
If you are looking for practical salad recipes that you can offer beside the meals, you can take a look at the potato salad recipe, which has become an indispensable for special occasions and crowded tables.