Easy Homemade spring soup Recipe
How to make spring soup Recipe
- 8 cups broth
- 1.5 coffee cups flour
- 1 cup broken rice
- 4 cups yogurt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 15 g butter
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make Yayla Soup
- Wash and drain the rice. Transfer the broth to the pot and bring to a boil, then add the rice. Continue cooking until the rice is tender.
- In a deep bowl, beat yogurt, yolk of 1 egg and flour. Add it gradually to the boiling broth and cook it for 10 minutes, stirring constantly until you get a dark consistency.
- Melt the butter in the pan and roast mint and powdered red pepper. Share the soup in the serving bowls. Pour the upper parts by sprinkling the butter roasted in butter.
- You can serve the highland soup with green beans with olive oil. Enjoy your meal now.
What are the Tricks of the Highland Soup?
- Wash the rice with plenty of water before starting the recipe. In this way, you can reduce the amount of starch.
- To keep the consistency, use strained yogurt.
- If you do not want to use chicken or broth, you can get an aromatic taste with a tablet chicken bouillon.
- If the soup has a thick consistency, add water gradually and mix with a wooden spoon.
How many calories is 1 serving of Highland Soup?
200 gram bowl of highland soup, it is about 95 calories. If you wish, you can add the plateau soup recipe to the diet lists.
If the soup recipes that have become indispensable for Turkish cuisines appeal to your taste, you can take a look at the classic lentil soup recipe.