Easy Homemade Stuffed Zucchini with Bulgur Recipe
How to make Stuffed Zucchini with Bulgur Recipe
- 4 – 5 coarsely sized zucchini
- 1 tomato – to make a cover
- 3 – 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1.5 cups of bulgur with rice pilaf
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 pinch of thyme
- 2 pinches of mint
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate molasses
- 2.5 cups of water
- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 cups water
Chop the onions into small cubes.
Put olive oil in a large saucepan, add onion and fry.
After the onions are tender, add the bulgur and fry for a turn.
Add tomato and pepper paste and continue roasting.
Bring the boiled water over and cook with the lid closed until the bulgur softens first on high heat and then on low heat.
Take the cooked pilaf from the stove, add boiled chickpeas, pomegranate syrup and spices and mix and let it brew. Fill the prepared mortar into the courgettes.
Then put it in the pot.
Divide the tomatoes into four quarters and divide each quarter into two and place them as a lid on the courgettes.
Put the pot in the stove and boil over high heat until the water boils, then cook on low heat until the pumpkins soften.