Easy Homemade Sweaty sweat Recipe
How to make Sweaty sweat Recipe
- 1 large bunch of chard
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of hot water
- 30 g butter
- 200 gr boiled chicken breast meat
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese
- 100 g boiled peas
To decorate for:
- 2 tablespoons boiled peas
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- peppermint leaves
How to make sweaty sweat
- Chop chicken meat in cubes. Soak the rice in salted water for 30 minutes and strain. Wash with plenty of water. Melt 15 g butter and fry the rice.
- Add hot water, peas and chicken meat and cook over low heat until the rice water. Add cheese and remaining butter and blend. Take it out of the stove and cover it with a paper towel and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chard leaves and cut the hard stems. Wait until it softens in hot salted water and remove.
- Spread the leaves on the rectangular mold covered with greaseproof paper, with the edges sticking out.
- Cover the pilaf by adding the pilaf and folding the leaves hanging outwards inward. Garnish with boiled peas.
- Brush the olive oil on the chard leaves and peas with a brush. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 2-3 minutes. Slice and serve.
What are the Tricks of the Treated Sweat Recipe?
- Soak the rice and chard in different containers before starting the recipe Warm water With the help of it, make the rice and market soften.
- Wait for the chicken meat you will use in the recipe to reach room temperature. In this way, you can shape it more easily.
- Preheat the oven. Do not keep the food you prepared in the oven for more than 5 minutes.
How many calories of 1 portion of sweat with sweat?
- One serving of sweat of sweat is about 80 calories. You can add this recipe to your diet list. Another dish that you can prepare with chard is the rose pie with a pie.
You can find the most delicious vegetable dishes here. Be sure to check out the recipe for ratatouille, a different dish of French cuisine.